____________________________________
I did not hesitate to do a quick review of my week.
Despite how much I wanted to say,
I miss you,
I found myself drawing further & further away from you.
Not just that,
I am drawing further and further away from Boys,
Relationships as a whole.
On top of that,
My walk with Christ has been a little,
Corrupted.
As I took a step back and look at Singapore again,
The more I had to call it "Sin City".
If you have watched the movie, you'll have a better understanding of what I meant.
As I continue to wonder why Singapore,
I realise,
With the current atmosphere here,
It sure does create a lot of unnecessary distractions.
As I also see more flaws of people,
Through certain facades and not just the masks they have held.
The more I just had to say Singapore,
Is a "Sin City".
Its like a flipped side of the coin.
The Good & the Bad.
Go attempt to figure why I called it the "Sin City".
On the other hand,
Neither do I know why, Singapore.
The Boys.
The surrounding things.
The atmosphere.
Prideful?
I have no idea.
I just know,
This place is like a cross Las Vegas City /Macua/ New York/ Malaysia.
I am serious.
Combine them together and u'll have a touch of Singapore.
Let me give 3 egs.
1) A worship leader is Gay. I love them but accepting the fact of being a worship leader is still sitting on the fence for me. It is like a nun who is a lesbian but have accepted celibacy (wrong spelling, I think) but is 'screwing' the females.
2) People are falling for their co-workers/friends and gets a divorce with their partners for them. Like, why do you even get married in the first place?
3) People's characters, views, lesser clothing (Lust) have become main stream and going FULL-On. Don't get me wrong, I like unique characters and funky dress sense. But. What happened to people's real self and etc?
Oh wells.
Im still learning to accept.
Give me time.